LIMITED TO FIRST 20 ENTRANTS! Bring your delicious baking to our "Vintage Picnic in the Park" on Friday at the Orewa Reserve. Entry is open to the public with expert baker judges to determine the winners. Judged by Mauri (Kerry Richard)!
- All baking must be presented no later than 4pm.
- Present baking in the Hibiscus Rodders Marquee.
- Four categories to enter (you can enter one or all). Slices and biscuits, cakes, sponges and novelty.
- Slices/Biscuits category requires a minimum of x6 pieces for valid entry.
- One entry for $20 covers as many categories as you would like to enter. No need to purchase more than one entry!
- Winners will be announced on stage at 6pm.
- You are able to either take your baking home with you or have it donated.
To process, select the orange 'add to cart' button to process your $20 entry fee.
For enquires please email Janine at: firstname.lastname@example.org